Our training is accredited through the Kanban University.
We offer Kanban Training accredited through the Kanban University – The home of Kanban for Knowledge workers.
We become part of our client’s system and guide them through evolutionary change that is less disruptive while focusing on service delivery.
We partner with Kanbanize, Nave and SwiftKanban to assist teams and organizations to make data driven decisions and drive improvements.
“I recently had the privilege of attending KANBAN training facilitated by SPRY – what an amazing session. This is someone that has a passion for value-delivery and using “off-the-beaten-track” methods to get there.”
Motivation for the Kanban Method (The Kanban Agendas)
Line-Level, Individual Contributors
- Relief from overburdening
- Produce better quality
- Take a professional pride in their work & customer satisfaction
- Up-managing – answer the hard questions with confidence
- Down-managing – make difficult decisions with confidence
- Reliable, predictable, faster delivery service
- Make promises we can keep
- Lead the business (strategy, positioning)
Berto studied Computer Systems Engineering. Most of his engineering career he spent in security – Access Control and Time & Attendance as well as low level programming – PLC’s. He then transitioned into Project Management where he had his first exposure to Agile practices in Vehicle tracking.
Have a chat with us – 082 926 0223